חדש! חדש! מוצר ייחודי ובלעדי
פולס גנרטור נייד לבדיקות קבלה לבונקרים, קרונות EMP, מזרם 100A ועד 1200A ויותר
The high current pulse generator is battery powered, especially designed for tests onsite, where power is not always available.
The generator is remote controlled through a fiber optic cable. This ensures a total galvanic insulation of the operator, for safe operation.
The generator comprises an interlock connector as well as a safety switch equipped with a key. This ensures a safe operation during the commissioning of the test setup.
The current pulse is applied using a 8 m long high voltage coaxial cable with a special coaxial termination. It is so possible to easily connect to the protective device under test.
The PPG-E1-1200 generator is compact, battery powered for easy deployment at customer site. The battery can be charged by connecting the generator to a 110V – 240V power plug.
The generator has an emergency switch as well as a key equipped main switch for safe operation.
The generator is controlled by a dedicated software application running on Windows PC.
Current probes and optical transmission link
Two current probes are required, one for the injected current measurement and one for the residual current measurement.
The current probes are connected to the measurement equipment through a broadband fibre optic transmission
The system is delivered with a test control and automation software application.
The software application :
- Control the generator :
- the operator sees the status of the generator. He sets the desired charging voltage corresponding to the calibrated desired short circuit current
- trigger the pulse
- Control the measurement equipment
- Sets the needed attenuation of the optical transmission to avoid saturation of the transmission, based on the selected injected current and on the current probes
- Sets the oscilloscope parameters based on the expected received signal
- Process and display the measurements
- Display the measure current pulse in Amperes, based on the transfer function of the current probe and optical link transmission
- Display the pulse characteristics
- Display the test results : based on the Pass & Fail criteria
Generate a test report with measurement results
Verifications tests shall be performed onsite once the POE protective devices are installed on the shelter. The test shall be performed in operational situation. Both wire-to-ground and common mode test shall be done. The systems shall be up and running.